Wednesday, May 6, 2009

View from my seat

This is it! This is the view from where I sit. I fell down the stairs last week, and this is the result. I am now waiting to have an MRI, and we'll see what happens after that. For now, I am not allowed to put any weight on my knee, and am hobbling around on crutches. Good news, though...my mom came to the rescue!


This is a really bad picture, but my mom is saving my life right now. :) She is playing with the boys, washing clothes and dishes, and making my favorite cake (fresh apple). Yummy! At least something good has come of all of this. It had been over 6 months since I had been with my mom...years since I have been with her at Mother's Day.

I'll let you know what happens. It looks like I am at the beginning of quite a journey. I am hoping to learn what God has to teach me. :)

3 comments:

  1. Maybe God is saying, "slow down on the stairs".

    Anyhow, I'm so glad for you that your mom is with you. Mikesha and I think your parents are two of the most awesome people on the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you fell down the stairs. This is news to me - or is it "code"???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda!!! the knee picture brings back memories! you must have tons of pics like that of your poor knees from over the years. anyway, i just stumbled onto your blog from facebook. love it! also, i see you are living in washington state? my husband is from oregon and we just love it out there. Unfortunately we won't be able to move there anytime soon, but it is beautiful country. hope all is well with you and I know this posting is a few months old, so is your knee all better?

    ReplyDelete