Thursday, May 28, 2009

Christmas in May!

This was really supposed to be a birthday present for Mom last December (her birthday is the 28th), but I didn't get it finished in time. So, since I have PLENTY of time to "sit" right now, I decided to finish it while she is here. It was kind of strange making Christmas trees in May, but I like the finished product. Here are some pics:




Mom likes it too! That's what really counts. She will enjoy snuggling up with it while she watches "It's A Wonderful Life!"


I hopped outside to try to get some better pics. Evan and Gideon wanted to cover up. :)



There's the latest from where I sit. Hmmm...what should I work on next?

2 comments:

  1. How 'bout a cool hat for your hubby? I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or How about a cocoon for your sis in law?

    ReplyDelete